Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Answered Prediction
In my last post, I was talking about a prediction that I made in the beginning of the book. The prediction that I made was Jimmy was going to steel the car. The three kids were trying to think of something to do and Jimmy came up with the idea that they should steel a car. In the novel the three boys are arguing that Sean is to scared to steel the car. Jimmy and Sean end up getting in a fight in the middle of the street. During the fight, there was a car that came up to the boys that had two older man in the car. The two men claimed that they were cops. One cop was very mad and asked all the boys where they lived. Dave said "Huh? No". The man in the car ended up taking Dave because he didn't live on that street. My prediction was wrong because I thought that Jimmy was going to get into the car with the two other men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment