Tuesday, March 18, 2014
loser
I recently started a new book that is called Loser. This book I think will be good because it talks about a kid who has very good manners, and is very interested in school. I can relate to this character because I also have good manners and I am interested in school for the most part. This book will be good for me because it seems that I will understand what the character will go through because he has some of the same qualities as me. One prediction that I have for this book is I think that he will get made fun of or he will lose interest in school and want to just stay home and play video games all day long. I think this because he seems like he would get hurt by other people easy. He also seems like he doesn't care about something for very long. This book Will be interesting to me because i like to read about people who succeed in life and like to over come there problems without trying to dodge them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I personally don't compare you to the character but whatever you believe it's up to you.
ReplyDelete