In the three articles that I read, There were lots of things that I agreed with and there were some thing that I disagreed with. Some of these things were like the kid these days don't get outside enough. I agreed with this statement because every where that I go, Somebody has a iPhone or an ipad. I think that the kids in our generation need to drop the phones and do what they did back in the day. Like play outside with friends or play a board game. I think that one day all this technology will go to our heads and we will have to suffer from it. One thing that I disagreed with was I think that there are still lots of people that dress really nice to go to places. Maybe not on a plane trip but definitely to a nice dinner and to a wedding. Me and my family always dress nice when we go to nice restaurants and go to nice parties.
No comments:
Post a Comment