Thursday, July 3, 2014
Summer Reading Post Number 2
I am now reading the book called Navigating Early. This book has not surprised me about what has happened. In my last post I said that Jack was going to make friends and get used to all the water. Jack is now made two friends and sit with them at lunch and talk to them all the time in class. He is now feeling like a normal kid even though his mother is dead. One text-to-self connection I can make with Jack is we both get sea sick. My name is also Jack. One text-to-text connection I can make is to Harry Potter. In this story he is a very shy person and has mean parents. He goes off to school somewhere else and makes lots of friends and finally gets out of his comfort zone. One text-to-world connections that I can make with Jack is there are lots of shy kids out in the world today that need to get out there comfort zone. I think that this book inspires kids to go out and have fun with other children. I think this is a very good thing for the world because it helps with the kids that are shy and don’t have lots of friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment