Tuesday, October 29, 2013
In the novel it talks about how micheal has bad grades and needs to get them up so that he can play football for the high school team. I predicted that micheal will get his grades up just in time to play football. one text to world connection i can make is that some people who are playing at the collage level prabobly had to wotra hard to get into the school. one text to self connetion I made with this reading is I have played football and had to get my grades up to play a sport that I wanted to. one text to text connection that i made with this book is there is a book called Friday Night Lights and it is about a school that has a football team that is turning good. this relates because micheal ohr is making the football team better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment