Friday, November 8, 2013

One thing that I struggled with in this experience was trying to set up the linking part of the project.  I didnt know how to do that without help at first. I overcame this struggle by getting help from the teacher and my fellow students around me.  One strengh that I had with the blogging is speaking in detail about the topic that I am talking about.   

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3126991356281169012#editor/target=post;postID=3249536697422798261;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=5;src=postname

This blog fallows all the things on the rubric because it has three qoutes about how Micheal Oher  has bad grades but still pushes through and gets the work done to play football.  These three quotes relate to the theme because it says that you also need a good education to play a sport. 

Some goals that I have in the next trimester is to read three books and start on the fourthbook at the end of the secound trimester.m  I will also try to write a story or two on my own time or by myself.  Some areas that I can improve in reading is staying on track with how many minutes i read a week.  Ill try to make a weekly goal for how many minutes a week I read.  Some things that I can improve on in writing is I can write in detail about the characters in the story.  I can also talk about the setting in more detail.  Like where it happens and at one time did it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment